In this episode, with roosters crowing in the background, Alex talks with Zia and Roshni, two experienced practitioners of the art of permaculture.
Dig in to hear Zia and Roshni’s fascinating stories of their experiences working with nature, as well as...
- Why permaculture is incredibly important - for both you and the land
- Self reliance
- The benefits of getting out of the U.S.A.
- The concept of Ayni, and how permaculture works
- How human consciousness is linked to the evolution of the earth
- How bio-dynamics gives us a way to reinvigorate the earth with life force, and in turn, ourselves
- Tuning into plants, and getting a deeper understanding of them for your own inner advancement
- Applying the “Golden Rule” to the earth
- Roshni’s experiences with nature’s responses to his permaculture preparations
- How AMAZING food grown in biodynamically prepared soil tastes
- Roshni and Zia’s crazy mystical experiences with nature and plant spirits
and more, as always. Enjoy